Megaman Versus Zero Megaman Versus Zero

wawa wa...

wat teh... freakin awesome flash
but i only rated nine cuz it was 2 fa5t

H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

holy hell...O

ok this was awesome and the ending was perfect i didnt expect that at all

The Pigpen The Pigpen

freaky

ok that was freaky i mean the pigs killed other pigs that they traded for other pigs which in turn got them coins that they put in their backs it sends shivers down my back good animation though

Help the Hero! Help the Hero!

Great game!

I loved how the helper kept making those comments at the end of the battles. But seriously the last level should have been against the Hero guy and you as the Helper.

The Final Death Wish The Final Death Wish

dude too awesum

i played it straight though and was entertained the whole time but the weapons could be a little less strong

Arkuni responds:

I think it would be less fun to spend more time on killing the same target.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

aw man

three medals left good game though

Alien Queens Concepts Alien Queens Concepts

I love how the first few comments pretty much neutralize each other. Anyways I think the top one looks a lot more alien queen-ish but if you could somehow replace the head and arms of the bottom one from the top one along with adding the red bubble things with the tops one's color scheme I think it would look pretty cool. But who am I to say so.

Giving Wings Giving Wings

Inspiring :D

These paintings of your make me realize I'm trying too hard to draw something amazing and instead I should just draw.

Amaruuk responds:

Glad I could help - sometimes perfectionism can indeed be a roadblock. I deal with it myself a lot.

Calibretto Re-design Calibretto Re-design

Nice

I really like it! But at first it was hard to follow with my eyes but maybe that's just me. Anyway I love this style of drawing and this is a very awesome drawing.

jouste responds:

hey thanks!

yeah he is a little hard to read because he's so chaotic. thanks for hanging in there and checking him out though! it's much appreciated!

*highfives*